Graphic Elvis Graphic Novel, Volume 1

Fórum destinado a postagem de assuntos relacionados a vida e obra de Elvis Presley

Graphic Elvis Graphic Novel, Volume 1

Mensagempor ramon farah » Ter Out 02, 2018 8:43 am

"When I was a child ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was the hero of the comic book...So every dream that I’ve dreamed has come true a hundred times" -Elvis

To celebrate the life and legacy of Elvis Presley around the 35th anniversary of his passing on August 16, 2012, Graphic Elvis is the ultimate book for any Elvis fan.

The book also features for the first time, a number of Elvis’ handwritten personal notes written in the margins of his book collection at Graceland. Readers can explore pages from Elvis’ books with doodles, words, numerological notes and handwritten phrases.

The notes reveal rare insights into the inner workings of the legendary music icon, showing his deep spiritual quest and exploration of the mystical. Elvis shared his passion to seek out the deeper mysteries of life commenting, "All I want to know is the truth, to know and experience God. I'm a searcher, that's what I'm all about"

In the same way comic books inspired Elvis, this book allowed today’s premiere comic book creators to find inspiration from Elvis’ treasured archives at Graceland, creating a unique visual experience for his millions of fans. Rare photos and memorabilia from the archives at Graceland in Memphis are showcased, including Elvis’ signed boxing gloves from Muhammad Ali; a letter inviting Elvis to London to perform for the royalty of England; etc.

Featuring a story by comic book legend, Stan Lee, (co-creator of Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor), as well as leading creators including Jimmy Palmiotti, John Cassaday, Paul Gulacy, Ryan Kelly, Paul Pope, Greg Horn, Jeevan J. Kang, Mukesh Singh, Steve Rude, Tony Millionaire, Gilbert Hernandez and more.

A whole new way to experience the greatest rockstar the world
Anexos
images.jpeg
Paint no illusion, try to click with whatcha got .
ramon farah
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Voltar para Elvis Presley