Miley Cyrus: new album was inspired by Elvis

Fórum destinado a postagem de assuntos relacionados a vida e obra de Elvis Presley

Miley Cyrus: new album was inspired by Elvis

Mensagempor ramon farah » Sáb Set 30, 2017 11:32 am

Miley Cyrus says that new album Younger Now was inspired by her love of Elvis Presley - and the fantasies she had about him. And the singer was so obsessed with him that she used to rewind one of his movies just to hear him say her name. The 23-year-old's new album dropped today and she's confessed that track A Week Without You was very-much inspired by her Elvis fantasies.
'I was inspired by Blue Hawaii. Elvis' girlfriend's name is Miley. 'I used to watch this movie over and over and over again because he would say 'I love you, Miley' and I would rewind it just so I could hear Elvis tell me that he loved me. 'I really wanted to create a song that kind of felt like Elvis... whether it's Jailhouse Rock or whatever. It is just kind of being able to take some of that Elvis spirit and put it onto a song'.

Miley also paid tribute to Elvis in her music video for single Younger Now with her quiff hairstyle and rhinestone embellished outfits.

Miley also performed a series of songs live for 'BBC 1' wearing an Elvis T-shirt.
Anexos
miley-cyrus-elvis-2.jpg
miley-cyrus-elvis.jpg
miley-cyrus-elvis.jpg (26.94 KiB) Exibido 950 vezes
Paint no illusion, try to click with whatcha got .
ramon farah
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Miley Cyrus: new album was inspired by Elvis

Mensagempor Sun » Sáb Set 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Penso que muitas vezes uma homenagem mais sutil vale mais que algo tão explícito.

Digo isso,pois o Liam Gallagher tem usado umas vocalistas negras,que nos vocais e na forma de dançar com os braços lembra muito as ''The Sweet Inspirations''.
O som também,um Rock direto com o uso de sopros remetendo a Black Music.Boas referências usadas com personalidade:
https://youtu.be/sfcJ_vhlRfs

https://youtu.be/akkCANohDrI
''Virei Flamenguista por causa do Elvis Presley''

''João Bosco''Violonista e compositor brasileiro.
Sun
Wall Of Fame
Wall Of Fame

Voltar para Elvis Presley